- Covid-19 Screening and testing of suspected patients
- Total care, management and admission of patients with Covid-19.
- Maximum bad capacity of 24.
- Bed capacity includes 5 Intensive Care Unit, 4 High Dependency Unit, @ private ward and 13 general ward.
- Facility is fully equiped with complex assortment of monitors and life support equipment that can sustain life once in fatal situations.
Covid-19 Screening & Testing
You get your results as quickly as possible after getting tested.
Patient Monitoring &Treatment
Standard isolation, treatment departments for patients.
Montagu Clinic Pharmacy
Devoted to ensure the supply and correct use of medication.
When To Get Tested
When exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 varying from mild to severe which are:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19. If you took part in activities that put yourself at higher risk for COVID-19 such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
Available Covid-19 Testing
- Viral test (PCR/ Rapid Antigen test)
- Antibody test
- Molecular diagnostic tests
If you test Negative:
You can still get infected, do stay safe, #mask up, # practice social distancing and protect yourself and the people around you.
If you test positive:
Separate yourself from others, rest, hydrate and get immediate care if you’re having emergency warning signs (troubles in breathing, persistent pain or pressure in chest,New confusion, Inability to wake or stay awake, Bluish lips or face and mostly Prevent others from getting sick
Welcome to our pharmacy where we have a team devoted to ensure the supply and correct use of medication.
The pharmacy is well stocked with the medicines and pharmaceutical sundries necessary to prevent and treat Covid 19. The patients are supplied with quality, safe and efficacious medication on time.
The treatment for Covid 19 is constantly changing but our pharmacists are there to make sure that stocks are up to date with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) approved drugs to treat Covid 19.